Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian slams Kanye West's 'constant attacks,' accuses him of manipulating their divorce

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has for the first time spoken publically about "attacks" she has faced from her ex-husband Kanye West on social media. The beauty mogul seems clearly angry over Kanye posting his grievances about Kim posting a screenshot of her and North West on TikTok. With the picture, he wrote, "Since this is my first divorce I need to know what I should do about my daughter being put on TikTok against my will." Kim has come out swinging, saying, "Kanye's constant attacks on me in interviews and on social media is actually more hurtful than any TikTok North might create."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/XFdWngN

Post a Comment

0 Comments