Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Swara Bhasker tests positive for COVID19, isolated at home with family

After Sonu Nigam, actress Swara Bhasker confirmed that she has tested positive for COVID-19. Taking to her Instagram handle, Swara informed everyone about her diagnosis. She also urged those who came in contact with her to get themselves tested just to be safe. Issuing a statement, Swara revealed that she along with her family have been isolated since January 5. "I have tested positive for Covid. I developed symptoms on 5th January 2022 and RT-PCR test results just confirmed the same. I and my family have been isolating since 5th Jan evening.. and I'm taking all the necessary precautions."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3zyvx2o

Post a Comment

0 Comments