Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Milind Soman's wife Ankita Konwar on fighting depression: 'You just get better and stronger'

Fitness enthusiast and Milind Soman's wife Ankita Konwar recently took to social media and opened about hardships she has faced over the years. She revealed about battling depression and anxiety. The model-actress said that she still faces tiny episodes of dark patches. Dropping a gorgeous picture of herself, enjoying her meal, Ankita wrote "A picture from recent past, a day when I had a storm in my head but my face reflected calmness with a smile. Yes, I still have a few days where everything isn’t “fine”. Not everyone who looks “fine” is actually fine."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3pjrK5I

Post a Comment

0 Comments