Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Freida Pinto welcomes baby boy with husband Cory Tran: I am so grateful

It's a boy! Actor Freida Pinto and photographer Cory Tran have welcomed their first child together. In a heartfelt Instagram post on Sunday, the 'Slumdog Millionaire' actor penned a birthday tribute to her husband and simultaneously revealed the birth of their son, who they have named Rumi-Ray. "Happy Birthday Dada Cory! I celebrate you my husband, friend and partner in life. To see you become not just a Dad but Super-Dad makes me so emotional and fills me with joy. It also gives this sleep deprived Mama a break and you have no idea how much I appreciate that! I am so grateful and in love with how we do life together. Love you madly," she wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/30MgkgK

Post a Comment

0 Comments