Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Shanaya Kapoor on being a star kid: Judgements are an inevitable part of the work

Being a star kid has its pros and cons. Actor Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor, who is all set to make her big-screen debut with filmmaker Karan Johar's yet-to-be-titled film, too, believes the same. In a conversation with ANI, Shanaya opened up about how she deals with judgements that come along with the "star kid" tag. "Judgements are an inevitable part of the work I am pursuing, but I stay positive and focus on the people who are always cheering me on, whether it be followers on Instagram or the press/media, I focus on their love and support, then the rest just fades out for me! Focusing on the positives is the way to be," she said.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3aYT9C2

Post a Comment

0 Comments