Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Aditya Chopra announces his Broadway debut with 'Come…Fall In Love. The DDLJ - Musical'

It was in 1995 when Aditya Chopra presented the love story of Raj and Simran, and now 26 years later, the tale is set to be chronicled as a Broadway musical. Chopra on Saturday announced that he will make his Broadway debut as a director with the musical version of the classic romance movie. The filmmaker is "terribly nervous and incredibly excited" about the Broadway musical and he feels "23 again (the same age I was when I directed DDLJ)".   "I’m a hardcore cinema guy, I have never done theatre in my life and here I am trying to pull off the craziest ambition of my life," he said in a note shared with the media.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3m6Ff7e

Post a Comment

0 Comments