Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Seth Rollins Isn’t Sure Of Staying In WWE After His Contract Expires: “We’ll See What Happens”

https://ift.tt/3AYIUJ2

Seth Rollins Reveals When His WWE Contract Is Expiring
Seth Rollins Talks About His WWE Contract(Photo Credit: Instagram)

Ever since AEW has become the hot promotion in the pro-wrestling market, the term ‘contract’ has achieved newfound fame. The latest we hear is about the contract of Seth Rollins. Below is all you need to know.

Rollins has earned a special place on the WWE roster thanks to his ability to pull off brilliant matches. Not just his in-ring skills, but on the mic too, the architect is killing it. Amid all the signings AEW is doing, Rollins would be definitely on their priority list. But what’s on his mind, will he leave Vince McMahon and co for a lucrative deal?

While talking on Stone Cold Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, Seth Rollins didn’t utter a word about AEW but his answer has left his fans confused. He even revealed when his contract is expiring.

He said, “I have a couple years left on my contract, I definitely want to see that through. After that, we’ll see what happens. I don’t know, I wish I had a proper answer because I love it, but life is starting to get a lot bigger when you got a little baby girl and when my contract is up, she’ll be about 3 or 4 and ready to go into school and do stuff. We’ll see.”

Considering Seth has good relations with Vince McMahon and Triple H, we doubt if he will leave WWE for AEW. But, as the saying goes, never say never!

Seth Rollins further added that he is content with whatever he has earned in his career. He won’t regret it even if his career ends tomorrow.

“If it all ended tomorrow, I’d be pretty satisfied with the things I’ve accomplished and the contributions I’ve made to the business. I always wanted to leave it better than I found it and I’ve been able to do that in some respects. I’m proud of that,” Rollins shared.

As of now, Rollins is in a feud with WWE legend Edge.

Must Read: Enola Holmes 2: Helena Bonham Carter Rejoins Millie Bobby Brown & Henry Cavill On Yet Another Mystery Ride, Confirmed!

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Seth Rollins Isn’t Sure Of Staying In WWE After His Contract Expires: “We’ll See What Happens” appeared first on Koimoi.


September 30, 2021 at 12:04PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments