Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Nani On ‘Tuck Jagadish’: “This Is My Return Gift For My Fans, Something They Will All Enjoy”

https://ift.tt/2VaSAk5

'Tuck Jagadish' is my return gift to fans: Nani (IANS Interview)
‘Tuck Jagadish’ is my return gift to fans: Nani (IANS Interview) (Photo Credit: Instagram)

Leading Tollywood actor Nani believes that ‘Tuck Jagadish’, releasing on Amazon Prime Video on September 10, will be his return gift to family audiences who always showered him with love and support.

One of the most sought after actors in the industry and the one who is described as a natural actor, he is excited over the output of the film directed by Shiva Nirvana, whose debut movie ‘Ninnu Kori’ with Nani was a blockbuster.

In an interview to IANS, the actor spoke about his expectations from the movie, the experience of shooting during the pandemic and the reasons for OTT release.

The post Nani On ‘Tuck Jagadish’: “This Is My Return Gift For My Fans, Something They Will All Enjoy” appeared first on Koimoi.


September 02, 2021 at 10:16PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments