Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Divyanka Tripathi aka People’s Champ Feels She Didn’t Have Enough To Lift The Trophy, “I Wasn’t The Fittest Of Them All”

https://ift.tt/39Sx732

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Divyanka Tripathi Says People Underestimated Her Before Participating
Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: ‘Magar Rani’ Divyanka Tripathi Thought She Was A Misfit For The Show(Photo Credit: Instagram)

Rohit Shetty’s Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 wrapped up recently and Arjun Took home the winner’s trophy, however, Divyanka Tripathi fans were disappointed as they thought she deserved to win. During a recent interview, the actress said she pushed her limits and never thought she’ll reach the finale.

For her daring attitude during the initial episodes, even the host appreciated her for performing risky stunts and gave her titles like, ‘dhaakad girl’ or ‘magar rani.’

Talking to ETimes, Divyanka Tripathi claimed she had felt from the beginning that she won’t win Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, she said, “When I entered the show I didn’t even think that I would reach the finale. I not only surprised myself but everyone else. Many people thought I was a misfit for the show and were surprised to see me perform the stunts. But I had a feeling since the beginning of the show that I would not win it. But the kind of love and respect I have earned through this show is priceless.”

Divyanka Tripathi further added, “I think I was a common man on the show. I wasn’t the fittest of them all. And people sometimes tend to underestimate women who handle households. I didn’t know how far I could push myself, but I had one thing in my mind that I would never say no. I am happy that I have set an example and through this I hope people see that if they are determined they can do things.”

Just like her fans, Yeh Hain Mohabbatein actress was excited to watch herself on TV as she has hardly participated in reality shows, “After I returned I was eagerly waiting to watch the episodes because I didn’t know how the final product would look. This is one show in which I had a lot of fun working. I haven’t done too many reality shows, so I was wondering if I was too quiet and not much of a drama queen. But when I saw myself on screen, I saw that whenever I spoke, I spoke well. My introvert personality was shining on the show.”

Stay tuned to Koimoi for more information.

Must Read: Bigg Boss 15: Did Punjabi Singer Afsana Khan Really Opt Out? Here’s What We know

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Divyanka Tripathi aka People’s Champ Feels She Didn’t Have Enough To Lift The Trophy, “I Wasn’t The Fittest Of Them All” appeared first on Koimoi.


September 30, 2021 at 11:52AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments