Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Exclusive! Divya Agarwal Is Open To Working With Ex-Boyfriend Priyank Sharma: “We Were One Of The Best Couples In History Of Splitsvilla”

https://ift.tt/39YT68s

Divya Agarwal On Reuniting With Ex-Boyfriend Priyank Sharma (Exclusive)
Exclusive! Divya Agarwal Opens Up On Working With Ex-Boyfriend Priyank Sharma(Pic Credit: Instagram/priyanksharmaaa, divyaagarwal_official, Episode Still)

Divya Agarwal is on top of the world ever since her big victory on Bigg Boss OTT. The actress is flooded with offers and is yet to decide her next project. One would love to see her in a project alongside her ex-boyfriend Priyank Sharma. To our surprise, she’s up for it too! Read on for exclusive details.

During our last exclusive conversation, Divya had shared that she has made amends with Priyank. In fact, she along with her boyfriend Varun Sood have left it all in the past. They talk to the Puncch Beat actor once in a while and there were no hard feelings.

What about working with Priyank Sharma on a project? Divya Agarwal tells us, “Of course, yes! As an actor, I can work with a stick as well. I believe in my talent so much that I would love to experiment, I would love to act. It would be a very challenging situation for me and I love challenges in my life. He was my ex, we had a history, we had a bad history and now, I would love to know how would I react in that situation too. That will make me even stronger.”

Divya Agarwal clarified that Varun Sood or his family would have no issues with it. She continued, “With the support of my family and Varun’s family, I know even they wouldn’t mind this decision because they know me very well. So it will be exciting for all of us to watch. No doubt, Priyank and Divya were one of the best couples in the history of Splitsvilla. I will always say that.”

The actress also added that she and Varun Sood also fight about which Splitsvilla pair was better. “We sometimes fight whether Priyank and Divya were better or Varun and Martina,” she concluded.

Stay tuned to Koimoi for more entertainment updates!

Must Read: Kashmera Shah Hits Back At Govinda’s Wife Over ‘Bad Daughter-In-Law’ Remark; Calls Her A “Cruel Mother-In-Law”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Exclusive! Divya Agarwal Is Open To Working With Ex-Boyfriend Priyank Sharma: “We Were One Of The Best Couples In History Of Splitsvilla” appeared first on Koimoi.


October 01, 2021 at 10:41AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments