Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hungama 2: Shilpa Shetty shares experience of working with Priyadarshan, says can't tell you how excited I am

Shilpa Shetty is all set to fire up your screen with her upcoming film Hungana 2.  Ahead of the release, the actress opened up about her experience of working with filmmaker Priyadarshan and her co-star Paresh Rawal. "I can't tell you how excited I am, I always wanted to work with Paresh ji in a comedy with Priyadarshan. This is really a tick on my bucket list. This has always been a lethal combination with Paresh, Priyadarshan and with a franchise that has been extremely successful before," she said in a statement.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/36vUwpw

Post a Comment

0 Comments