Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Dhvani Bhanushali nostalgic as 'Vaaste' turns two

Singer Dhvani Bhanushali's track "Vaaste" completes two years of release on Tuesday, and the singer is filled with nostalgia recalling the song that took her stardom to the next level. "It's been such an invigorating journey for the entire team. The success of 'Vaaste' helped me grow as a musician. To know that the audience adores your songs is really a blessing. Entertaining the audience with my songs and being India's pop star has always been my dream. With each of my releases, I'm one step closer to fulfilling these ambitions all thanks to my fans, mentors and family," Dhvani tells IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/31OXbrT

Post a Comment

0 Comments