Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Karan Johar poses with kids Roohi and Yash as he pens heartfelt new year wish

Karan Johar is not just an exemplar filmmaker, but also an incredible son to Hiroo Johar and a doting father to twins, Roohi and Yash. Karan took to his Instagram and shared an adorable black and white picture of his kids, wishing his fans and followers a happy new year. He captioned, "I am grateful for my family and friends for always having my back...to everyone in my company who are my extended family and am eternally grateful for their love and loyalty....yes it wasn’t an easy year but there were many lessons learnt and many steps taken...some ahead and some intentionally behind....I believe we all have the resilience to combat every obstacle and always emerge victorious ....love you all from me and mine #happynewyear"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3hJt2kX

Post a Comment

0 Comments