Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Gauahar Khan's ex-boyfriend Kushal Tandon wishes her 'Shaadi Mubarak' in flight; Watch video

'Bigg Boss 7' winner Gauahar Khan, who tied the knot with Zaid Darbar on December 25, bumped into her ex-boyfriend Kushal Tandon on the flight. Gauahar was heading for her shoot and Kushal to his hometown Lucknow. Kushal Tandon took to his Instagram story to share a video to inform his fans that he met Gauahar Khan on his flight. Kushal was heard saying in the video, “Okay guys. What are the chances? I am traveling to a destination and I met my sweet old friend who just got married and she is sitting next to me. By chance we met, I’m not stalking her.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/37QeooM

Post a Comment

0 Comments