Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kapil Sharma asks Punjab Police to take action after Suresh Raina loses family members in attack

Former Indian Cricketer Suresh Raina made headlines recently when he pulled out of the IPL 2020 and returned home. It was said that he had an issue over a hotel room which is the reason for his return. However, on Tuesday, Raina shared that a few of his family members have been brutally killed in a horrific attack in Punjab. In his Twitter statement, Raina said: "What happened to my family is (sic) Punjab was beyond horrible. My uncle was slaughtered to death, my bua & both my cousins had sever (sic) injuries. Unfortunately my cousin also passed away last night after battling for life for days. My bua (aunt) is still very very critical & is on life support."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2QMdkck

Post a Comment

0 Comments