Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Black Panther Actor Michael B Jordan’s Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman: “Dedicating Rest Of My Days To Live The Way You Did”

https://ift.tt/2QFofnN

Black Panther Actor Michael B Jordan's Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman: "Dedicating Rest Of My Days To Live The Way You Did"
Black Panther Actor Michael B Jordan’s Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman: “Dedicating Rest Of My Days To Live The Way You Did” (Photo Credit – Instagram / Michael B Jordan )

2020 hasn’t been kind to anyone. Hollywood lost one of its finest talents, Chadwick Boseman on August 28. The Black Panther star was battling colon cancer for the past four years. The entire film industry in the West is heartbroken to lose such a great talent and a wonderful human being.

A lot of his friends from the industry, co-stars, colleagues, and fans offered condolences to his family and expressed their grief. His Marvel co-stars like Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Danai Gurira and others are shaken with the news of him passing away. Boseman’s Black Panther co-star and good friend, Michael B Jordan, who played Killmonger in the 2017 successful film has expressed his grief.

Michael B Jordan took to his Instagram page to share a series of pictures from their Black Panther promotions. In these photos, Chadwick Boseman looks his happiest best. In the lengthy caption, the Creed actor expressed his pain of loss and was all praises for the late actor.

About Chadwick Boseman, Michael B Jordan wrote, “I’ve been trying to find the words, but nothing comes close to how I feel. I’ve been reflecting on every moment, every conversation, every laugh, every disagreement, every hug…everything. I wish we had more time.”

“One of the last times we spoke, you said we were forever linked , and now the truth of that means more to me than ever. Since nearly the beginning of my career, starting with All My Children when I was 16 years old you paved the way for me. You showed me how to be better, honor purpose, and create legacy. And whether you’ve known it or not…I’ve been watching, learning and constantly motivated by your greatness. I wish we had more time,” wrote Michael.

The Black Panther actor concluded his post by calling Chadwick Boseman ‘king’. He wrote, “I’m more aware now than ever that time is short with people we love and admire. I’m gonna miss your honesty, your generosity, your sense of humor, and incredible gifts. I’ll miss the gift of sharing space with you in scenes. I’m dedicating the rest of my days to live the way you did. With grace, courage, and no regrets. “Is this your king!?” Yes . he . is! Rest In Power Brother.”

Check out the post below:

We agree with each and every word Michael B Jordan wrote. Chadwick Boseman was indeed an inspiration to millions of black kids and with Black Panther, he made them believe that people of colour are superheroes too!

Must Read: Tenet Box Office: Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Surpasses All Expectations As It Opens Internationally

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Black Panther Actor Michael B Jordan’s Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman: “Dedicating Rest Of My Days To Live The Way You Did” appeared first on Koimoi.


September 01, 2020 at 09:50AM

https://www.koimoi.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments