Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kanye West Issues A Public Apology To Kim Kardashian Amid The Family Drama: “I Know I Hurt You…”

https://ift.tt/2WULhL0

Kanye West Issues A Public Apology To Kim Kardashian Amid The Family Drama: "I Know I Hurt You..."
Kanye West Issues A Public Apology To Kim Kardashian Amid The Family Drama: “I Know I Hurt You…” (Photo Credit – Kim Kardashian/ Instagram)

Rapper Kanye West said sorry to wife Kim Kardashian on Twitter. Just a few days ago, the rapper had tweeted that he wanted to legally separate from his wife. The couple got married in 2014.

Kanye’s tweet on Saturday, read, “I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me. To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.”

See the tweet for yourself:

Since the past few weeks, Kanye West has been very active on Twitter with his perplexing tweets, which have created a controversy. However, many of those tweets have since been deleted.

The tweets talked about Kanye’s wife Kim Kardashian, their family and even about mother-in-law Kris Jenner. Kanye shared some controversial statements regarding his and Kim’s private life as well.

People have claimed that the reason behind these tweets and the rapper’s ‘behaviour’ can be a result of his bipolar disorder.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian share four kids together. Daughter North was born in 2013. Their son Saint was born in 2015. Their kids, daughter Chicago and Psalm, were born via surrogacy in 2018 and 2019, respectively.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kanye West Issues A Public Apology To Kim Kardashian Amid The Family Drama: “I Know I Hurt You…” appeared first on Koimoi.


July 26, 2020 at 11:05AM

https://www.koimoi.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments