Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Heather Locklear On Filming The ‘Gross’ Moment For First Wives Club: “I Was Never Upset With James Naughton, Just Surprised”

https://ift.tt/2Dgz8ZX


Heather Locklear On Filming The ‘Gross’ Moment For First Wives Club: “I Was Never Upset With James Naughton, Just Surprised”
Heather Locklear On Filming The ‘Gross’ Moment For First Wives Club: “I Was Never Upset With James Naughton, Just Surprised”

Recently, actress Heather Locklear opened up about a ‘gross’ encounter with James Naughton while filming for the 1996 movie ‘The First Wives Club’. Now she has clarified her statement saying that he is not at fault for the awkward moment that occurred.

Locklear recently appeared on Zach Braff And Donald Faison’s Podcast ‘Fake Doctors, Real Friends’. While there, she created a stir while explaining a scene from the 1996 movie where she said James did more than just simply touch her breast. She said, “We were at a funeral, and he was supposed to take his hand and touch my breast.”

Continuing Heather said, “He actually touched more… It was… gross… (He) actually outlines my areola with his finger.” The actress further added, “I was like [gasps] and I’m so glad they’re following his hand down [with the camera] because my face, my mouth is fallen open and I can’t believe it and don’t do it again. One take and let’s go.”

Shocked and disgusted by this inappropriate behaviour, the actress asked the filmmakers to remove her name from the credits of the film.

James Naughton had denied the claim that he went off-script for the scene. His representative talked to Yahoo Entertainment and said, “James remembers shooting this scene as written in the script. He completely understands that Heather would have felt uncomfortable shooting this scene, as he felt uncomfortable as well.”

The rep also shared a page from the script, which says Naughton’s character ‘is subtly using his finger to feel Mary’s breast.’

Now the actress has clarified her comments via an Instagram post. Stating that the awkward moment was not Naughton’s fault, Locklear came to her former co-star’s defence. Posting a screenshot of a headline describing the incident she wrote, “Oh no, I didn’t mean James Naughton did anything wrong. The script called for him to touch my breast. I was surprised that he circled my areola. We had not discussed the scene prior to filming. To be clear, I was never upset with James, just surprised. Love you James #pagesix”

In a statement to Page Six, Naughton’s rep responded with a sweet message. “From James: ‘Love you back, Heather.’”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Heather Locklear On Filming The ‘Gross’ Moment For First Wives Club: “I Was Never Upset With James Naughton, Just Surprised” appeared first on Koimoi.


July 31, 2020 at 11:55AM

https://www.koimoi.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments